Monday, March 23, 2009

Oiran - Tissue Hime, Uchimura Ine etc



Here we have Tissue Hime (bass), Nakamura Ine (keyboard) (horsehead guy), Bantou (drums), some guy who has no name but wears an awesome mask (guitar), and a passingby songstress Mauitan (vocals). Weird, I know. I probably got the vocal's name wrong anyway, sounded more like she wanted to be kept anonymous and was just a one time thing. I also don't know if Oiran is actually the song name, just what showed up. Anyway, the song gives a sorta nostalgic feeling... not from my past but maybe parents. Anyone else notice Ine macking on everyone?

Tissue Hime's (ティッシュ姫) (bass) mylist/3751694
Nakamura Ine's (中村イネ) (keyboard) mylist/5683721
Funny mask guy's (guitar and video editing) mylist/2438486

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been internet-stalking tissue hime for quite some time too, it's funny to find someone else also interesting in his ongoings...so to speak. ww

I've even sent him english fanmail to the email on his tab site. www

Didn't got any replies though. As expected. ww

Anonymous said...

Can I ask for his Tab site. ><; i'm also a fan of his.